Monday, 14 January 2013

Here's two great packaging ideas I found on the internet. The first is a juice carton design that appears to be made from a banana skin. I'm not quite sure if it actually is a banana skin (treated to stay fresh) or just very convincing cardboard, but either way it's a brilliant idea. It advertises the product brilliantly and means there is almost no need for any other graphics to be applied to the carton at all. The second piece of packaging here is boxes for vitamins. I like the use of solid blocks of colour and the very abstract letters made from the negative space. This is similar to the tools packaging I previously looked at, not only in it's style but also in it's choice of colour as well. I like both of these design and think the solid blocks of colour may well feature later in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment