Saturday, 2 February 2013

I rendered some of my logo ideas on illustrator to try and get a better idea of what it would look like. I began by creating a black and white version of the logo, as every good logo is able to work in black and white as well as in colour. A general design rule is that if a logo works in black and white, it will work with colour, so I find that it is always best to start with this idea. I decided to go with a blue colour for the logo, because it subtle links to facebook and allows for a sense of familiarity and trust with the design. I then tried a white circle with blue text and background, and then the blue circle with the white text. I decided that I liked the coloured circle the most, as it is more visually striking and command more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment