This idea is based on one of the packaging boxes I made from the book 'Advanced Packaging'. I would build a box that dispenses business cards through a slot in the top, that replenishes itself through a gravity fed system. I would include 4 different business cards, each with another key piece of information on about myself. These business cards would be fairly simple, maybe numbered on one side (to motivate you to look for more), and with a few basic facts/ statistics on the other. I also considered that rather than printing the business cards on card/paper that they could be printed on a plastic transparent sheet. I thought that instead of having all the business cards coming from one slot, I could have multiple slots, so that each business card came from a different area of the box making it more engaging to the client.

No comments:
Post a Comment