Monday, 28 January 2013

This idea came to me from nowhere, but the minute I thought of it I just loved it. The idea is to have a milk carton with graphics and logos on that I designed, showing basic information about myself, but encouraging you to open the carton. The carton is filled entirely with tiny pieces of shredded paper, like confetti, and on each of these scraps of paper is the word 'Creativity'. I also liked this idea because of the amount of milk I have always drank, usually about two pints a day, as well as it being a vital part of a cup of tea, that I , again, drink copiously. I liked that milk is a vital part of life on a day-to-day basis, and a necessity in any work place in order to make tea or coffee, I love that way that this relates to me being a vital and important part of any workplace and I really think it gives off the right image. I also thought that the strips of paper could contain the phrase 'Outside the box'.

No comments:

Post a Comment