Sunday, 27 January 2013

Morag was the first speaker of the day, and began her lecture by telling us of her childhood and upbringing in Holloway, she then went onto say that she is currently doing exactly wants to do, and has moved around London various times doing so. Morag runs a gallery and studio in London and curates amazing exhibits where the whole gallery is transformed into that visiting artists world, I found her saw of bold colour brilliant, and loved the tissue paper hanging from the ceiling as I thought it was a really innovative idea to heighten the sensory experience. She seems to also spend a great deal of her life taking her architectural skills outside redesgning schools and businesses to transform them into amazing, inspiring shapes. I though her use of pattern, and colour was especially brilliant, and that she seemed to have very strong and focussed ideas and didn't seem to think there were an limits to what she could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment