Looking at Design CV's carefully I have realised a couple of trends and similarities between them. Quite a lot of the nice design CV's that engage you are done in a very infographic style; this style of infographics have become really popular and trendy recently, so I think that is partly the reason, making you seem current and up with the times. Another reason is because the information and figures you are trying to portray are rather boring if arranged in text or numbers, and if they can be interpreted in a more visually engaging way then that shows your creativeness as well as helping to interest the audience further. Another similarity I have noticed between the CV's is that most of them avoid focussing too heavily on hobbies interest and unnecessary information, and seem to strongly feature work experience, and more importantly software. Most of the CV's have had an infographic or an area specifically stating what software they can use and their skill level at it. These are both things I will need to consider when designing my container and branding myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment