Monday, 14 January 2013

Here is a piece of packaging I found on Pinterest on someone else's board. I really liked the way that text and type feature heavily as the design, but are not necessarily relevant to the design. It appears that the paper could be the pages of a book, which would be a great way of recycling used books. However, the only reason I doubt this, is that I think that a books page wouldn't be big enough to wrap around anything much bigger than a credit card. I like the interesting folds around the corners that appear to tightly grip the object securely. It would be cool to feature words heavily within my project, and maybe reuse a book or used document. The words could even be relevant to the product they are containing, a definition or information about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment